Over de werkplek:
The Groningen School Association (GSV) has been a special school for primary education since 1910.
"We want to help our students to grow into independent global citizens who can find their place in the international society of the 21st century, in all areas of their lives: in relationships, study, work and society, with attention for their immediate environment."
This means that we want our students to get the best out of themselves and others in an internationally oriented learning environment. Together with the parents, the school creates the conditions for this by offering ground-breaking education in an atmosphere of security and mu-tual respect.
The school has about 825 pupils, divided into 40 groups, of which 9 in the International department, 6 groups in the HB (Gifted) department and 25 groups in the regular Bilin-gual department of the school. Where possible, we work in small groups (20-22 students) up to and including group 3, International and in the HB department.
Education is pupil-focused, international and bilingual with a clear care structure within a learning organisation.
The GSV has an enthusiastic team with subject teachers/specialists for music, physical education, English, DFL, EAL, ICT, internal guidance and remedial teaching.
Groningen School Association (GSV)
9722 JV Groningen
Location IPS: Rijksstraatweg 24
9752 AE Haren
Over de functie:
For our school we are looking for a Year 6 class teacher at the International Primary School Groningse Schoolvereniging.
If the above appeals to you, and international education in particular, we may be looking for you.
For our organisation, we need someone who:
- Has experience and knowledge of international education and IPC
- Has sufficient professional, didactic and pedagogical knowledge
- Has the necessary primary education teaching qualifications
- Wants to be part of a team in an educational organisation
- Preferably has experience in teaching Year 6/Dutch group 7
- Has experience in educational development and can translate this into education practise
- Is a team player
- Is strong in communication
- Masters the English language at a high level because of the international character of the school
- Is Flexible and adapts easily
- Has an open and learning attitude
The Groningen School Association offers you:
- A temporary appointment for one year from 1 August 2022, with the prospect of a permanent appointment
- In consultation, the WTF can be adjusted
- Salary in accordance with the CAO primary education (grading at L10)
- A professional, internationally oriented working environment
- A passionate team that provides support where needed
- Appropriate guidance to become familiar with the organisation and the function
Alleen voor bedrijven: Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Ben je geïnteresseerd? Wij ontvangen graag jouw sollicitatie.
Bescherm jouw gegevens, stuur alleen noodzakelijke (naam, telefoonnummer, e-mailadres, motivatie, opleiding en werkverleden) gegevens. Wanneer je solliciteert worden jouw gegevens doorgestuurd naar de aanbieder (toekomstige werkgever) van de vacature. Na de sluitingsdatum verwijdert SLIM jouw gegevens, simpelweg omdat wij die dan niet meer nodig hebben. SLIM stuurt nooit gegevens door aan derden zonder doel of toestemming, lees alle info in onze privacy statement.